Saturday, October 2, 2010

WARNING!!!!!

It has been 4 weeks, and and I am going to update the ugly picture this weekend!!!  Make sure you shut the blinds and keep the kids out of the room...........

The process has slowed down a bit and I am anxious to get below 300 lbs.  I think that by the end of October I should be somewhere around the 295 mark.  That will be an accomplishment that will be celebrated.  I suspect something sweet and bad for me!!!!!!!!!.......lol......hell, I really don't know.  I just wanna get there and it's not coming quick enough right now!

I know people have been following me on this here blog.  Not many people commenting, but lots of people asking how I am doing.  We have a friend in town who has been on this for a while.  She has lost somewhere around 35 lbs.  She looks incredible.  I want her to post a before and after.  Not sure if she will, but it's worth begging her!!  I had a cal from a person this week, who asked me how I was doing.  They said they heard about me blogging my process and wanted my IP to follow.  They are thinking about it and were just really wanting to talk.  They never gave me their name, but we talked for 20 minutes.  The cool thing about this, is if I my process on line can encourage this person to do it, I think the whole thing has been worth it, whether I achieve my goal or not.  How cool would that be.  I was a bit taken back by the call, and not sure who gave them my name, but I am proud of that call.

To the unknown caller........you can do it,and you will have the support of everyone around you. Please use this blog as your inspiration, and my phone number to call me. We may never meet, but I want you to know that as u move along, I will be cheering for u and be your #1 supporter.  Your will power and your energy will grow, and this will process will make u a new person.  You are special and you are loved.  You are a special person!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment