Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday

I have to admit I was pretty bummed out yesterday, about the slight bump in my path to a new Dave.  I had a hard time in the PM just trying to understand why.  I then got a post to my Facebook account from my cousin Lisa.  She told me that I was inspiring her to help her stay healthy, and be there for her beautiful baby Emma.  She shared a couple of comments with me about her troubles with the weight and her up and down times too.  I also had a couple of my staff suggest to me, it wasn't a big deal.  I have been doing so well, that this little hiccup was really nothing to get to upset over.  You know their right!!!!

In the past, this sort of problem would have most likely lead to a binge fest at supper or treats in the afternoon.  Yesterday after the weigh in, I missed my Crystal Light in my water, and forged forward.  I ate my supper as I normally have and had a jello, sans the whipped cream for dessert.  I cup of decafe coffee with the flavoured Splenda.  I had no desire to do anything more. My will power won, and the 1 lb living in me, will be eaten up very soon..................along with some of his evil friends!!!!!

If u haven't found them yet, and are a sugar in the coffee drinker, Splenda has a couple of new flavoured blends.  Hazelnut and French Vanilla.  We like the Hazelnut.  It helps deal with that need to have a sweet treat.  Laurel gets her fix of sweet every evening.......................and then we have coffee....LOLOLOL.................be-dump a dump.......I am here all week!

No comments:

Post a Comment