Friday, October 22, 2010

Sad Day

It was bound to happen, it has to happen at some point. It happens and it's a fact of dieting. I weighed in and gain 1 lb!!!!! Actually, less than a pound, but I still gained. I was so excited about today as I pumped myself up for the 299 mark.

I think I know where some of the issue is. I was away most of this last week, which meant lots of restaurant meals. I even skipped a supper on Tuesday. On top of that I have been adding cream to some coffee and eating Jello with a spray on whipped topping. I think a lot of my gain is just a bit to willy nilly with the carbs. It's not a significant gain, but it's pushed me back a step. It makes me a bit sad. I am trying to be upbeat and telling myself it's a normal occurrence. But everything has been going so well. I think I just got so pumped up that I became unfocused.

I weighed in a day later and later in the AM as well. I know Jill, that can happen. It just wasn't expected. I just have to concentrate on getting back on the track once again. Lana was good with me and almost seemed as dejected as me. However my spirits were lifted a bit, when I saw Leslie at the shop. Besides my wife Laurel, Leslie is the most beautiful woman in town, and she is on this program as well. She has lost an incredible 35 lbs. She had a couple of encouraging words for me. It was nice to see her and have her make the comments.

Okay, no more woo is me.......it's done, shit happens, so let's pick up our big girl panties and kick some fat ass butt this week!!!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments:

Post a Comment