Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday

Well, today we started the bathroom project.  Or better yet Laurel started the project.  I was banned to the kitchen to fix shelves in the pantry and clean out the cupboards of stale dated and not healthy foods.  When it was all said and done, I filled two rather large garbage bags of food that had expiry dates of 2002 and earlier.  I even attacked the coffee/tea cabinet.  Who knew how much we actually hoard!!!!!

Laurel had a brain wave at supper.  Part of my weight gain may be to much protein at my meals.  It might be the cheese, feta, which I have been eating,as well as the coffee creamer and such.  So, starting tomorrow, reduction, reduction reduction..........I will watch for the next 5 days.  I am away again for 2 days, but the meals are being organized by my friend Jeff.  I know he has my needs in mind, so I am not worried to much.  I just need to be more in control.  No salad dressings on the salad, it's on the side and watch the extra's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment