Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Reading and paying attention

So, this week I have been trying really hard to get a big weight loss.  I have stopped doing the things that are little extra's in the program. Using coffee cream, having a nibble of something restricted and I have started looking at the labels for the carb amounts once again. I just realized that the Hazelnut coffee creamer I am almost addicted to, has 7 g carbs per teaspoon.  That's a lot considering that most of the protein we eat has 15-20 per meal.  When I start looking back at the use of it, I realize why now I only have had small weight losses for weeks.  So, I am doing m y best to have none during the week.  And restrict the amount I do use on weekends.  It seems fair.  I can't just stop cold turkey, can I??

I ran again on the treadmill Monday night.  A bit tougher this time.  I was tired and had a busy day.  I was hurting from the night before, and I really didn't want the pain.  But, I did get on it. We are leaving in less then 4 weeks, and I gotta get some practise in.  All those stores and shops to go shopping in.  All those golf courses waiting for us to hammer out some divots.  I have to be prepared!!!

- 44 this morning with the windchill.  Phoenix is + 7, but looking for -1 over night.  Gee, going from 1 cold place to the other..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment