Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday

Weekend is almost over, and I was able to get out a bit over the weekend.  My back is slowly getting better, but it still bothers me.  I need to visit the chiro one more time, and I think this seized hip should be good,  I am not able to do to much bending or lifting.  Sitting position is really sore, and lying down for to long is almost the worst.  I need to get up and keep moving.  The inflammation has gone down, but the area is very sore to the touch.  I am pretty sure the muscles had a pretty good stretch and were inflamed pretty bad.

We went out to Porcupine Plain last night for the RCMP ball.  Had a pretty nice time. We were lucky in the raffles, and  now have new luggage to consider taking to Phoenix.  Oh yeah, Laurel has new fancy dancy girl stuff too.  Lift passes for skiing and some tanning hours were just the end of the win.  All in all, we had a pretty lucrative evening.  The Tisdale Hotel catered for it.  So the meal was very good.  The desserts were to die for once again.  Gene had buffalo and beef this time.  I need to start buying more buffalo to eat.  It is so lean and good for you.  If I can convince Laurel to try it, she would really enjoy it Ia m sure. 

I really miss getting out and walking or walking on the treadmill. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day and will allow me the chance to get moving a bit.  We are now 11 days away from the start of our trip.  The hip and back have to get better for the golf swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment