Sunday, February 20, 2011

Update day

Once again I have been pretty tardy in posting these last few days.  No excuses, no reason's, I have just been ignoring my blog. 

I weighed in Thursday morning and am happy to report that I have entered the 270's.  Not by much, but I have.  I weighed 279.1 Thursday morning.  I am down 1 lb since my lat weigh in, and lost another 2 inch's.  Some asked me if I was happy about that.  My answer to them is absolutely!  Regardless of the amount, I am still going downwards.  Not gaining is an achievement in my opinion.  The whole idea of this program is to lose weight and inch's.  So, I have done that once again, and I will celebrate that small achievement.

My back is bothering me still.  Not as bad as it was, but my mobility is limited.  Not worried yet about the golf ability in Phoenix.  Stretching and moving now has helped allot.  I am starting to get it back into the condition it needs to be for swinging clubs.  I am going to have to be watchful, and not over do it.  Light swinging, and not to many over the top movement and I will be good.  As a precaution, I have found a chiropractor in Phoenix..................

We are now 5 sleeps away from our vacation.  Pretty excited about it. Especially this last week,because of all the snow and the cold winds.  I am really looking forward to wearing shorts and a golf shirt, which I will add will have to be bought since I don't own any that fit.  I did buy a pair of dress pants yesterday in size 42.  Size 42!!! Last time I wore a 42 I was in grade 6...................I think.

Went in to Saskatoon on Friday and went to see heart, my most favourite rock bands of all time.  Laurel is not a real big fan, but she bought me the tickets for Christmas.  It was an amazing show.  Ann Wilson has an incredible voice, and she never let me down at all.  I am adding new Heart songs to the iPod today.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment