Thursday, February 3, 2011

Weigh in Day


I lost 2 more lbs and just short of 6 inch's with today's weigh in.  .2 of a lb short of the 270's.  That will wait till next week now.  It's a loss and an extra inch's loss, so it's good.

I really tried to go back to the basics this past week, and try not to consume to many carbs or fats.  I did pretty good.  I had some nutri-whip with jello, and I did have 1 piece of pizza.  Other then that, I was pretty much on track.  Lana talked today about alcohol and me having a drink or two while I am away.  Vodka has 0 carbs, but is higher in fat's, which will be a negative.  If I chose to have  drink or two on holidays, I will make sure it's a vodka with diet pop.  I have not yet decided if I am prepared to try that yet.  I will make the decision at the time it comes around.

Total weight loss now is 65 lbs, and 65 inch's.

No comments:

Post a Comment