Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Still on the mend

Stayed away from work again today.  I am pretty sore and still.  Hard to stay in one position to long.  It's not pain more then it is uncomfortable.  I have been taking some medications as well, and my stomach is upset.  I usually try and drink milk to sooth the upset stomach, so I have eaten some ice cream.  It's helped, but I am pretty sure that milk by itself would be better.  Laying around and not getting any exercise has been against my plan to keep moving.  Usually, it takes about 3 days for me to get back moving and about 7 to get back to normal.  I am going for a massage on Friday morning.  That will help as well.

Not having much of an appetite either.  medications seems to do that to me.  Of well, I will  make sure I am eating something to take the meds with. 

Tomorrow night at 7PM, Lana is doing a information session at the Rec Plex on Ideal Protein.  Please plan to attend.  It will be a great seminar, and answer allot of questions people may have.  I was supposed to speak, but it looks like I may simply be relaxing on the couch instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment