Saturday, February 5, 2011

Weekend ......Again

Been working hard for a couple of days to make sure that I am staying as close to the plan as I can.  I am .3 of a lb to hit the 270's, and I would like to make it 3 lbs this week.  If I can get to 275 for holidays, then I will be pretty happy.  Holidays is worrying me a bit, in that I am not sure how I will react to the consumption of normal foods with the plan food.  I will at some point be eating this all the time, but that will be after I slowly introduce the normal foods.  On the holiday, I will pretty much be going from program to nothing.  So I am worried a bit about that transition.  I think I will try and get a protein drink to have in the mornings and keep some light protein for lunch's.  This will give me a foreshadow of what to expect and how I will function after maintenance.  If I just be watchful and not get silly, I think the gain will be minimal or nil if all goes well. 

In 3 weeks we will be sitting in Phoenix and enjoying the sun and golf.  I am actually looking forward to the 1st Saturday, because it will be outlet shopping and new cloth's for my new body.  That is going to be really exciting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment