Saturday, February 12, 2011

A long week.......

I missed weigh in this week, because of my bummed back.  I am pretty sure I had a few lbs lost, but it's not official till I can get to see Lana.  Next week is the plan to get the weigh in done and 1 more the week after, and then we will be on holidays after that.  I am excited to get going but also a bit concerned.  I have to make sure my food is proper and  not a carb fest of any type.  Lowering the blood sugar and getting the metabolism brewing works the best.  So, I have got to go out and maybe find something to do both for me.  Dr Oz had some information on products yesterday, so I am going to see what I can find and give a try.

Being laid up is absolutely no fun. I stressed over my injury and our upcoming holiday.  I am worried that the healing will take to long, and I might be restricted to golfing.  Our holiday was about golfing.  It will be a pretty sorry state if the others are out doing their thing and I am stuck to a golf cart watching.  I just wish I knew why the back flares up and be able to do something about it.  It just comes when it wants and I deal with it.  I am pretty sure that this time it was a combination of my slip at Christmas and the impact on the back and hip from sunning. If I can get back out and move, then it will simply be walking from here on in.

No comments:

Post a Comment