Thursday, December 1, 2011

Its a loss!

1.6 lbs........that's my 1st loss in a long time, and that nakes me pretty happy. I havr been so up and down for so long. I made a commitment to slowly get back to a proper process. Its been a bit tough, but it seemed to work.

I was not totally committed to the exact menu we have. I had some rewards, and as you know I don't call them cheats, during the last 7 days. I have been trying to reduce these so that my cravings will also be reduced. The real test will be this weekend with 2 Christmas parties. If I can just be watchful and not crazy I hope to maintain for this upcoming week. As my azz kicker Wendy said yesterday, they are just another meal. Make the right choices!!
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that using, disclosing, copying or distributing the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment