Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Today

Well this is my last night of baching since Laurel has been gone. Actually, last night should have been my last night, but United decided to keep Carol and Laurel one more night in the US. Denver Airport does not have comfy chairs I hear.

I think tonight will be stir fry again. It has become my go to meal. The bean sprouts are very good and with a small amount of sauce to taste it is an excellent very low carb meal. I might throw a curve at it tonight and use canned mushrooms.

Here is what happens at my house when I decide to take a nap after supper...


This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that using, disclosing, copying or distributing the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment