Friday, November 25, 2011

Okay....off to the city for meetings with some great people at Golf Saskatchewan.  I think I can avoid the urge to stop a Wakaw, or as Wendy informed us yesterday wakaw wakaw Fozzie bear, to have a biscuit or muffin.  I promise to behave myself, as best as I can.  It's going to be hard not adding some of the cravings back in, because I have been enjoying some of them.  When I stop at Tim Horton's, it will be 1 cream and 1 flavour shot, not 2.  Maybe by Sunday, I can even reduce that more.

Lana my dear, I am going to get there.  Just bear, or bare your choice, with me.  I will get there.  Here is a shout out to Rox............you did well GF.  Congrats on the big loss.  Keep it up!


Mozart and Sophie are spending a weekend with Pepsi and Charlie.  As you can see, Sophie just hates being around Pepsi.........

No comments:

Post a Comment