Thursday, November 24, 2011

Well, I have heard from a lot of people over the last day.  Probably because I threatened you all.......!  I know that there are so many out there that truly do support me and will encourage me on my way, once again.  I have a few people that are really taking a special interest in this re-adventure that I am doing.  70 lbs lost is huge for me, and I could never have dreamed I could do it.  However now that I have, I am not just quite satisfied enough. I need to try and get to that 250 lbs.  250 lbs.........

I am slowly weening myself off all the]se extras I was eating.  Cream in m
 y coffee, hard cheese every day, a muffin once in a while and those stupid little nibbles here and there.  I am not saying I will not keep nibbling, but it will be a lot less for the next few weeks.  Christmas is coming, and lets face it.  If you said you would't cheat at Christmas, I would pretty much laugh at you.  I will do my best, and keep myself in line as best I can.  But wholly crap, the President's Choice Candy Cane ice cream is here.  And I do plan on over indulging in it...............sorry Lana.  I know you will want to, as well!  Just do it!

I have a couple of cousin's from Ontario that have joined up with me in Facebook.  I have not seen them face to face in over 30 or more years.  I think the lat time they saw me, I was probably 250 lbs, so having them follow me now is really special.  I hope one day to see them and let them see my 250 lb body.


This is my inauguration photo, as I was elected President of Golf Saskatchewan.  The distinguished gentleman with me is Byron Harvie.  He was our President last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment