Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Weight

I had a huge rude awaking this morning. I have gained 20 lbs since the beginning of December. And I know why. The simple fact is I ate as I used to eat without any concerns or moderation. Anything and everything. Not just a small amount either. Sweets and snacks were the worst. I even drank on a regular basis. I can not believe my will power shattered me like that. A year a go it was in moderation. This year it was a basic pig out. Now I have my work cut out for me.
I am starting back from square 1 on January 2nd. That means no more of the little cheats I had. I need to lose 25 lbs and then I will reevaluate. I am a bit pissed now, but will get back at it.
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that using, disclosing, copying or distributing the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment