Saturday, December 17, 2011

Wholly cow, where have the days gone???   It seems like just a few short hours ago, I was getting ready for the 1st Christmas party of the year, and now here we are 7 days away from the arrival of Santa!.. Wow, has this time gone by

I have been horribly bad these past 2 weeks.  I stepped on the scale this morning and I am up 7 lbs in 2 weeks.  Go figure!!  This was the hardest time for me last year, when we started the program and it continues once again.  Laurel and I have decide that we need to be in a range of weight, so that January 1st we can commit to getting the last 25 lbs off.  I had eased a 10 lb range.  Is that to much??  It may be, but that has been my up range since June.  I know I can bring it back, so I am content that if I can stay at that 275 - 285 range, then I will be comfortable, and I know I can take it off.

My will power is really weak right now.  The biggest reason is because I had allowed all my cravings to come back and get the best of me.  It's those cravings that will be the death of me, no literally yet!  I have to be able to fight those and shrug them off.  If I can get back into a committed attempt, then I know I will make my weight come off again.

So, with only a week till the big day, I am going to do my best not to get to the 285 range. I am currently just short of 282, so that is where I want to stay.  I will report in as much as I can, cause as per the email I got yesterday, I have people reading and using this blog as their motivation as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment