Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas everyone!

I am in Regina for the holidays.  1 year ago, I was struggling to keep my hands out of the cookie jar, and did a reasonable job at Christmas.  This year not the same story.........I can not believe how blah I feel,and how much food I have literally pigged out on.  It seems like  all my will power went out with the last wind storm we had.  Geez, no control at all.  And  feel it.

We have decided to start back on the program and out will be on January 2nd.  I need this. Clothing fits a bit snugger then before, but it still fit.  That is a major accomplishment, however I don't like the feeling I have of being big and yucky.  I really want to get another 30 lbs of, which is likely more like 40 lbs now, but either way, I want to knock it off.

So, after this joyous season, it's back to square one.  Look out friends, family and co-workers remember how bad I was the 1st week........well, I'M BACK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment