Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Regina...............again

Back in Regina once again this week.  It seems that when I need to be so tight to the program and watch my steps, I get to try and make my meal choices at the hands of others.  I went back to my favourite restaurant tonight, the Mongoli Grill.  It was excellent once again.  really concentrated on filling my bowl with bean sprouts, green pepper and mushrooms.  I had chicken and shrimp for my protein.  I think I need to just keep going back there.  No temptations, no bad things to choose from.  Its a perfect place to watch the food.  Hell, if I do that, I might as well head to Sobeyès and just eat their premnade salads.  Its cheaper, and pretty much the same.  If I did that, how boring would my meals be.  Part of the program, is making sure we make the right choices, so I am exercising my ability to make the right choices. 

Next time I come, I am going to have to bring runners and do some tread mill work.  I miss the walking, and I know that it is becoming more and more important to help me get to the top.  Oh well for now, I will just sit in my hotel room, and think about what combination of food I will have tomorrow at the Mongoli Grill................

No comments:

Post a Comment