Sunday, March 27, 2011

This weeks weight

I was able to get back to the a good loss week, and it turned out to be 3.6 lbs and 2 inches.  After the holidays, I am very pleased.  I had really did nothing different other then more walking with the the walking team.  I just tried to stay focused and make sure that my goal of being committed was met.  I think it has worked.

I started this next week with a bit of a falter, but again, it's not real big.  I have a big weekend coming up, and I need to be prepared for that.  I am away in Regina all week, so one again the food choices for lunch are not in my control.  But, if I just can commit to making better decisions, then all should be well. 

Found some new products on line, that are comparable to the IP stuff.  It's interesting to see more of this stuff available.  I wonder if it's because the system and program works?  or is it simply jumping on a new fad.  I think that it might be a bit of both, but Laurel and I and the people we know on program have done so well, that I am sure it is the new age for weight loss and healthier eating.  Sorry Tiffany, I know you are not to sure about it, but I promise you, when you see 245 on this blog, I will be using the food guide to continue!!

No comments:

Post a Comment