Sunday, April 24, 2011

Let's try this again......

I want to apologize to everyone for being so delinquent in not blogging the last month.  I have been really busy and away allot, and I haven't dedicated anytime to my blog.  It doesn't mean that I haven't been falling the program.  I have continued on with Ideal Protien, and have my 1st weigh in, in 1 month coming up on Thursday morning.  I think that since getting back from holidays, we have been on the go so much, that I struggled to stay focused for a while.  I did make some poor choices in food at times, but overall I do not see any changes in my current weight status.  I have tried to get a bit more concentrated on getting back at it, and I think now that the spring has come, I will be more motivated.  been out walking recently, with Mozart and Sophie, and have been really watching my choices.  I struggled with some body issues, but those have come around I believe. I still feel real good, and I have the same energy I have always had.  My back/hips have been sore and I had a lot of problems about 3 weeks ago.  I could hardly move around at all, but had been in the car so much.  A project at work has taken me to Meadow Lake, Kindersley and Swift Current.  I really needed to be relaxing any trying to get the muscles stretched out.  Instead, I drove in the car.  Not the best thing for a bad back/hip.  Since I have been out of the car in the last week, its gotten a lot better.  Hopefully I am able to shake off the tightness, and get ready for golf.

On Saturday April 16th, 2011, I was voted in as the President of the new Golf Saskatchewan.  I am very proud of this, and am really excited about leading the golf community this year.  It will be a challenge as we have been struggling for volunteers in all our committee's, so I have some work to do with our staff and board.  I hope that the year will be as rewarding as the past 5 have been, as a board member.


I am attaching a couple of pics from Phoenix, and our holiday.....................



This is coming our of Oatmen Arizona.  We travelled on old Route 66.  If you ever get a chance, you need to travel on this historic highway.

This is from the Joshua Tree Forest northwest of Phoenix.  It was  taken from the van as we drove by.

No comments:

Post a Comment