Saturday, April 30, 2011

.....and the results are......

After one month since my last weigh in, I have lost 5 lbw and 2.5 inch's more.  I am up 2 inch's around my belly, so not exactly sure what happened to that.  My chest is down and my thighs are too.  A bit of a loss in my waist area, but the significant area is the chest.  Knowing what I have been doing for the last 4 weeks, has given me a new life in the program so to speak.  I have been bored with it lately, and finding it difficult to mix things up food wise.  Now that I can see some movement, I think I might be able to kick the boredom now.  With golf starting shortly, and giving me more exercise, I am hoping 100 lbw is not that far away.

We are at the spa in Moose Jaw this weekend.  I can honestly say I think  it will be my last visit.  A new company took over here a year plus ago, and the place is going down hill.  It is so sad to see so many changes that are not conducive to customer satisfaction in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment