Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The night before weigh in.....

Just want to post my thoughts before tomorrow and the scale.  I have not weighed in since March 18th, and I am not really sure what the results will be.  I hope that after 4 weeks, I am at least the same weight I was then.  I have not been very faithful to the program, and I think it is more so because I am starting to become bored with it.  I have found some new protein foods, which I have been trying to see how it will work for me.  It's been my habit for about 3 weeks.  I just needed something different to try.  The IP food is good, but as I said the boredom is getting the best of me right now. So the tale of the scale will really dictate to me what I will be doing in the next few weeks.  I need to get active again, and I hope golf will start soon too. That will help me, for sure.  I am still planning to have lost 100 lbs by the end of August, but I need to decide how I am going to do it.

Stay tuned..........

No comments:

Post a Comment